- CRIA is in the process of establishing documentation section with one of the richest collections of books, journals and documents on all the critical aspects of regionalism in Africa. It will be an essential resource for CRIA’s trainees and faculty, visiting researchers and other institutions and international organisations based inside and outside the African continent.
- Linked to the documentation activities is the CRIA Publication programme – annual reports, research findings, proceedings of seminars and workshops, guest lectures and other pedagogical materials in the form of monographs and occasional papers, CRIA newsletter, and information brochures.
- The Brexit What implications for Africa
- Morocco’s bid to accede to ECOWAS
- Implementing integration agenda for Ghana
- Tribute to my mentor