Master of Arts Degree in Regional Integration and African Development (MRIAD)
The unique 2-year online course seeks to build cadres of highly trained and skilled experts to enhance national capacity for regional and continental integration in Africa, particularly as the continent is operationalising the African Continental Free Trade Area. It provides a much-needed opportunity for state actors (e.g. staff of Ministries, Departments, and Agencies) and non-state actors (e.g. private sector, civil society, journalists, individuals) to have a well-grounded understanding of the multi-dimensional complexities of integration for management of regionalism and African development.
- 2 –year, 36 credit programme, and requires a thesis
- A good bachelor’s degree (a second class lower or better) or equivalent professional qualification from a recognised professional institution;
- A 3rd Class and any Post Certificate with 5 years work experience or Diploma and a minimum of 10 years work experience.
The Masters degree programmes are carefully structured to suit the busy schedules of today’s participants
- Individuals with an interest in regional integration and African Development etc.
- Diplomatic Corps
- Public service
- Development Agencies
- Private Sector
- Trade Unions
- Security and Intelligence Agencies
- African Union (AU) and Regional Communities (e.g. ECOWAS, AMU, COMESA, EAC, ECCAS, SADC IGAAD etc.)